Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nicey Jane Baby Rag Quilt/ Christmas Tree Hat

This is another rag quilt that I made for my Etsy shop. The fabric is called Nicey Jane by Heather Bailey. I think it would make a nice quilt for a baby, or small child. It might also look nice draped across a chair, bed, or couch. I will be making a ton of these rag quilts for my shop because I enjoy making them, and people seem to like buying them.


Another part of our shop on Etsy is dog hats. We sell a lot of these, and it has been a real blessing. We took this picture the other day to put in our shop. I thought it was just too cute. The model's name is Pickles, and she is my mom's Pug. My two Pugs, Jellybean and Pumpkin, will not wear any of these hats. 


The home inspection went really well. Thank you so much for all of the good wishes. Now we are just waiting for everything to come together through finances, and if everything does go well then we settle on November 30th. All very exciting! 

I hope to be able to do more cross stitching once everything settles down. I am still working on some Christmas presents, but I am almost finished, and I will be sure to take some pictures when I am finished. 

Thank you! 

Peppermint Girl 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty colors on the quilt, and that doggy hat is LOL cute. :D

    Great news on the house!!! Congrats. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute quilt--and that doggie hat and the dog? No words for how cute they are! :-)

    ReplyDelete