Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Beautiful Blooming Flower

Today I spent most of the day working on a quilt for my Etsy shop, Sweethoots. Still haven't had the chance to take a picture of this fabric, but maybe once it is all done. I was having a horrible time with my bobbin today, and there were a few times where my sewing machine almost ruined my fabric :(.

I did finish this cross stitch, and was able to put it onto my Etsy shop. The pattern is called the intricate flower by andwabsabi.etsy.com <-- You should definitely check out her patterns because they are adorable, and a lot of fun to stitch.

The Blooming Flower- was stitched on 18 aida white cloth and framed in a 5" hoop. I actually made and gave four of these for mother's day presents this past year. One to my mom, grandmother, aunt and mother-in-law. They were a hit!

Here is the finished work:
 And here is a closer shot:

I think that it really came out cute. 

Well I am going to go because my husband should be off of work pretty soon, and I will be heading home to work on a present for my parents for Christmas tonight! 

xoxo,
Peppermint Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment